Currently the Olive ONE does not support automatic syncing of your music libraries (using e.g. Rsync). However, one of our customers (thanks Sandro!) has found a workaround that provides a solution to this problem:
"Finally I found the way to automatically synchronize the music library in the Olive hardisk (if you have one) with the library in the PC, very useful if you prefere to manage the music files in the PC with a software like iTunes or (my favorite) MusicBee (or any other) and automatically affect the files in the Olive device. Sorry for the english, I hope it is understandable.
1) Connect your OliveOne to the network. A window will appear on the desktop and, inside this, the folder "My Olive Music" (for simplicity, I have created a desktop shortcut of the folder)
2) Download "PureSync" (the free version is enough)
3) Install and open.
4) On the left choose "New Backup"
5) Choose "Mirror (echo) mode"; this mean that if you delete a file in the souce folder (PC), the same file will be automatically deleted also in the destination folder (Olive).
6) Choose the souce folder (the folder in your PC containing the music files you want to synchronize)
7) In the next window, under "Destination folder:" you can choose between "Explorer" (automatically selected choice) and "List". Choose "List".
8) Now, in the space below, you simply drag and drop the folder "My Olive Music".
9) Continue until the end of setting. Done."
The discussion about this topic is available under the following thread: